Thursday, December 29, 2016

EPIPHANY NOVENA - SECOND DAY

                           
                     EPIPHANY NOVENA                
               (December 28 -January 5)
                         Second Day


O holy Magi, who at the first appearance of the wondrous star left your native country to go and seek the newborn king of the Jews, obtain for us the grace of corresponding with alacrity to every divine inspiration.

                        Glory be
Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Ghost, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

                     PRAYER
I salute Thee, O divine Heart, with the three Magi who offered their homage to Thee. Regard me, I beseech Thee, with the same love and kindness with which Thou didst receive them, that I may offer with my heart, gold, frankincense and myrrh; that is to say, my intellect, my memory and my will, in complete subjection to Thee, in faith, hope, charity, in thought, word and deed. Accept my offering, accept my heart, and grant that I may live and die thanking Thee for the invaluable favor of being called to the true faith. Hence, I beg of Thee, by the joy which filled Thy heart, when Thou didst see the first of the Gentiles at Thy feet, to hear my prayer and grant the request I make in this Novena. Amen.





No comments:

Post a Comment