Friday, August 21, 2015

Novena to the Immaculate Heart of Mary - Eighth Day


Novena in Preparation for the Immaculate Heart of Mary

Eighth Day

O Lord, open thou my lips.
And my mouth shall declare thy praise.
O God, come to my assistance;
O Lord, make haste to help me.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
Sweet Heart of Mary,
Be my salvation.
Immaculate Heart of Mary,
Convert sinners, save souls from hell!


Prayer to the Immaculate Heart of Mary
Immaculate Virgin, who, being conceived without sin, didst direct every movement of thy pure Heart to God, ever the object of thy love and who wast ever most submissive to his will; obtain for me the grace to hate sin with my whole heart, and to learn of thee to live in perfect resignation to the will of God.

Novena Prayer
O glorious and immaculate Heart of Mary, thy soul was pierced by a sword of sorrow at the sight of the Passion of thy divine Son. Intercede for me and obtain for me from Jesus (state your intentions), if it be for His honor and glory and for my good. Amen. O heart most pure of the Blessed Virgin, Obtain for me from Jesus a pure and humble heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment