Wednesday, March 16, 2016

NOVENA TO ST. GABRIEL THE ARCHANGEL



NOVENA TO ST. GABRIEL THE ARCHANGEL

                MARCH 15 – MARCH 23

St. Gabriel the Archangel, I venerate you as the ‘Angel of the Incarnation,’ because God has specially appointed you to bear the messages concerning the messages concerning the Savior of the world to Daniel, Zechariah, and the Blessed Virgin Mary. I venerate you also as the 'strength from God,' because you are the giver of God’s strength, consoler and comforter chosen to strengthen God’s faithful and to teach them important truths. I ask for the grace of a special power of the will to strive for holiness of life. Steady my resolutions, renew my courage, comfort and console me in my problems, trials, and sufferings of daily living, as you consoled our Savior in His agony and Mary in her sorrows and Joseph in his trials. I put my confidence in you.
St. Gabriel, I ask you especially for this favor…

               (Mention your request)

Through your earnest love for the Son of God-Made-Man and for his blessed Mother, I beg, intercede for me that my request may be granted, if it be God’s holy Will.

V. Pray for us, Saint Gabriel the Archangel.
R. That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

Let us pray

Almighty and ever-living God, since You chose the Archangel Gabriel from among all the Angels to announce the mystery of Your Son’s Incarnation, mercifully grant that we who honor him on earth may feel the benefit of his patronage in heaven. You live and reign forever. R. Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment