Wednesday, March 2, 2016

NOVENA TO ST. GREGORY THE GREAT


        March 3 - March 11

Novena Prayer to St. Gregory the Great

St. Gregory, you are known for your zeal for the Catholic faith, love of liturgy, and compassion and mercy toward those in need.  Please help and guide us so that we may share in these virtues and thereby bring Jesus into the hearts of our families and all we encounter.  We especially ask for blessings on our parish family, our priests and our deacons.
I also ask that you graciously intercede for me before God so that I might be granted the special assistance and graces that I seek... 
    (state personal intentions here)
Help me to live as a faithful child of God and to attain the eternal happiness of heaven. 

St. Gregory the Great pray for us.   Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment