Thursday, September 24, 2015

Novena to St. Thérèse of the Child Jesus - First Day


Novena to St. Thérèse of the Child Jesus
         September 24 - to October 2

                                         Day one

Dearest St. Thérèse of the Child Jesus, you said that you would spend your time in heaven doing good on earth.
Your trust in God was complete. Pray that He may increase my trust in His goodness and mercy as I ask for the following petitions…

             (mention your intentions)

Pray for me that I, like you, may have great and innocent confidence in the loving promises of our God. Pray that I may live my life in union with God’s plan for me, and one day see the Face of God whom you loved so deeply.

St. Thérèse, you were faithful to God up until the moment of your death. Pray for me that I may be faithful to our loving God. May my life bring peace and love to the world through faithful endurance of love for God our savior. Amen.

Prayer
Loving God, you blessed St. Thérèse with a capacity for a great love. Help me to believe in your unconditional love for each of your children, especially for me.
St. Thérèse, privileged Little Flower of Jesus and Mary, I approach you with childlike confidence and deep humility.
I lay before you my desires, and beg that through your intercession they may be realized.
Did you not promise to spend your heaven doing good upon earth? Grant me according to this promise the favors I am asking from you.
Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Glory Be…

       

No comments:

Post a Comment